Experience the magic of bonding with dolphins in a family-friendly, small group dolphin adventure that’s exciting and educational for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. You will meet a friendly Pacific bottlenose dolphin on our safe shallow water lagoon and from there, it’s all about play!
For 20 wonderful minutes, you will discover so much about the Pacific bottlenose from the best possible teacher—one of our own cheerful dolphins. You’ll have plenty of time to laugh and splash with your new dolphin friend as you learn to communicate using hand signals—just like our marine mammal trainers. And when it’s time to say goodbye, chances are you’ll get a slippery dolphin smooch!
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE:
* Bottled water
* Wetsuit (winter months)
* Minimum Age: 1 year old
* Children between the ages of 1-3 are free in the arms of a paying adult (guests must call to confirm the free infant space)
* Children from 1-9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
* Child prices apply from children ages 4-9
* Children 10 years old or more are considered paying adults
* Cameras allowed in observation areas only
* No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
* Lifejackets are provided and required
* Expecting mothers are restricted
* Round trip transportation is available for extra $5 USD per person.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Money for photos and souvenirs