The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is $20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
Ride like never before along trails, through the mountains and over a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific Ocean.
Our specialty bikes have wide tires that handle well through the sand and the mountains. You can pedal softly since the electric motor does all the work for you! After a short briefing, learn to use the bike from our guide before you set off into the outback for an unforgettable adventure.
Explore the Baja desert and see the most spectacular view of the mountains, the desert, the ocean and the regional flora and fauna - all in one tour. Your ride ends with an authentic Mexican feast and celebratory drink.
* Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek bikes)
* Bottled water
* Safety helmets
* Mexican lunch
* Minimum height 1.5m / 5ft
* Maximum weight 120kgs / 265lbs
* For safety reasons cameras and phones are no permitted
* Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
* Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
* Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
WHAT TO BRING:
* Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
* Biodegradable Sunscreen
* Tennis or hiking shoes
* Biodegradable repellant
* Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs