The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is $20 USD per adult and $10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
Set out on a voyage of unique proportions as you journey through the Baja desert atop a friendly camel. Discover the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.”
Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A camel riding desert safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk and tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember.
Spectacular views, knowledgeable guides, delicious cuisine and an exciting beach by the Pacific Ocean make this an exclusive adventure in Baja.
* Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
* Guided nature walk
* Tortilla making class
* Tequila and mezcal tasting
* Tequila & beer.
* Minimum age: 5 years old
* Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
* Use of cameras, cell phones and GoPro are restricted during the camel ride
* Expecting mothers may not participate * Guests with back or neck problems may not participate in this tour
WHAT TO BRING:
* Cool clothing
* Tennis or hiking shoes
* Light sweater (winter months)
* Biodegradable sunscreen
* Insect repellant
* Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs