Type the amount of the deposit and click Add to Cart
Terms & Conditions
- 1. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- 2. Weddings cannot be postponed or cancelled due to weather. If conditions are not conducive, the wedding coordinator will provide an alternate location. An additional fee is required for rain preparations.
- 3. If by government instructions tax changes, the hotel shall provide the client with reasonable advance written notice of such change in order to revise the budget accordingly to the new tax policy.
- 4. The availability of the judge or minister requires a minimum one-month notice prior to the wedding for changes to the date or time. Changes after that date will result in the payment of a cancellation and rescheduling fee to the judge or minister.
- 5. Total balance must be covered two days prior to the event.